Moving /Downsizing Space
Some of the services I provide:
A working Schedule and Task List, starting with the day your house should go on the market and working backwards to today.
- I can help you declutter all rooms and determine where everything should go. (This means going through every drawer, cabinet, closet, shed, etc.)
- I’ll create a Photo Inventory of all of the major items in your house and a spreadsheet that contains a plan for each item (will it be Moved, Sold, Donated, Trashed, Stored, etc.)
- I provide detailed Labels and Box Lists for the Movers
- I create Room Diagrams for the movers at the new house
- I can get Estimates from movers and other contractors (if necessary) and coordinate their projects
- I will arrange for the Sale, Trash pick-up or Charity donation of all designated items (as listed on the Home Inventory sheet)
- I maintain online files of all contracts, related forms, photos, etc. so you can have real-time access to this data at any time.I can help you the day of the move by coordinating the whole event.
- I can unpack and set-up everything at the new house.
I can take care of all of the details of your move so you can just feel excited about your new home!
My home office was out of control with piles of paper everywhere. I was out in the field all day and then coming home to this pile, it was too much. Christa set up a system for me to follow, helped me figure out what I should do and what I should outsource and fixed all that up for me. She got rid of the piles I didn’t need and organized my filing system. Now when tax time comes around I’ll be all ready to go. I couldn’t have done it without her.”